Cheeeeez!

Cheeeeez!

An Orphan No More- Home Where He Belongs

An Orphan No More-  Home Where He Belongs
Christian David Snyder!!!!!!!!

The Snyders minus 1

The Snyders minus 1

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

God is Up to Something

God is so good.

We had a great service at church on Saturday night. The whole service revolved around connecting with God and hearing from Him. There were multiple opportunites during the service to just be quiet before Him and listen.

I felt as if God was continuing to call me to be patient. There is a little guy out there and it will be soon. Just a continued call to trust. That's good......

Then Jim and I had the most interesting conversation on Sunday. I was blown away! Jim shared that he was wondering if our son could perhaps be a little African American boy or a Hispanic boy. He even encouraged me to find out more information about some brothers that are currently in the foster care system.

All this to say, I just feel so thankful that Jim and I are united under Him. Jim isn't wearing out and asking me to reconsider adopting. Instead, he is tuning into God and telling Him that we will walk wherever we need to . The box is open. No limitations. Palms up.

Those of you who know my family realize how huge this is. God has done something in Jim that is truly a miracle. I am so thankful. I am so amazed! Yay! I am not crazy.... :)

Our little guy may be in Russia. Maybe not. We will just continue to pray for God to barricade the wrong doors and throw open the right one.

This weekend, I just felt a confirmation that Jim and I are unified and in His Will. You can't ask for more than that. Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment