Cheeeeez!

Cheeeeez!

An Orphan No More- Home Where He Belongs

An Orphan No More-  Home Where He Belongs
Christian David Snyder!!!!!!!!

The Snyders minus 1

The Snyders minus 1

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Waiting for His Brother

I had a very precious conversation with Jim yesterday about Caleb. A few years ago, Jim tore our boot box out of the mud room to utilize the space differently. As is typical of Caleb, he built something new with it- he fashioned it into an additional small table top for his work area in the garage. It is little- comes up a little higher than my knee.


Recently, Jim was trying to clean up the garage and asked Caleb if he could throw it away- Caleb had plenty of workspace. Caleb said, "Please don't throw that away. I am going to put it right next to my workbench for my little brother. Then he can work right beside me."


My eyes filled with tears. Caleb is so excited! I can almost picture the two of them out there now.


Suddenly, the wait doesn't bother me so much as long as my little guy eventually comes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment