Cheeeeez!

Cheeeeez!

An Orphan No More- Home Where He Belongs

An Orphan No More-  Home Where He Belongs
Christian David Snyder!!!!!!!!

The Snyders minus 1

The Snyders minus 1

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Little Tune

I went upstairs to say good night to the girls this evening. They asked if they could sing me a little song. I responded positively. Then Alecia, Sophia and Natalia, with huge grins, sang" All I want for Christmas is my little Brother, my little brother, my little brother. All I want for Christmas is my little brother. And I will wish you Merry Christmas!"

I smiled and hugged each girl.

Sweet girls! I hope their wish comes true.

Still possiblities of meeting him this year... we should know if that is a possibilty in the next two days.

I'm praying and then letting go... trying to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment