Cheeeeez!

Cheeeeez!

An Orphan No More- Home Where He Belongs

An Orphan No More-  Home Where He Belongs
Christian David Snyder!!!!!!!!

The Snyders minus 1

The Snyders minus 1

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Patience

Patience ... patience is a challenge for most of us. That's human nature. Hence, today I struggle a bit. We were supposed to receive a referrral last Saturday. Monday at the latest. We were to potentially go meet our son on the 19th of December. Saturday passed. Monday passed. Nothing. It is late on Tuesday. All hopes of leaving on Saturday are dashed. It isn't just seeing a face or even going to meet him. I was looking forward to so many things . The big one that I was anticipating is seeing God's direction . I wanted to know if this is our son...or someone else's. If this is not our child, then we will pray for this child to be with his family and then know to look forward. Right now we don't know anything. There is no direction. Bummer.

We continue to wait and we haven't been told when we will find out. There are some complexities that have made the timing unsure.


Today I cried again. Then I prayed and I talked to Jim. Those 3 things are what helps me- that has been my pattern the last few days.

I want to be in His will. I want this child to be in the best home for him. Just continuing to seek how we fit.

Still hoping to know something by Christmas. If not, we'll continue to grow in patience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment