Cheeeeez!

Cheeeeez!

An Orphan No More- Home Where He Belongs

An Orphan No More-  Home Where He Belongs
Christian David Snyder!!!!!!!!

The Snyders minus 1

The Snyders minus 1

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Preparing

This weekend, the family went for our annual Christmas shopping trip at Walmart. This is when we split up into 2 groups and buy for one another, covering our purchases with coats. I am just waiting for the day in which we are accused of shop-lifting. :)

After we finished, we went and picked out baby blankets, stuffed animals and a baby scrapbook for our little guy. Wow! So precious. An emotional time for me but I held it together and refrained from crying. I get emotional quite often right now.

We continue to wrap up paperwork, run errands, etc, amidst Christmas preparations. So much to process- I really can't .

I am so grateful for the encouragement, prayers and help from friends and family. At times, I am overwhelmed with how the body of Christ is coming around us right now in preparation for our trip. I am so appreciative!

Several of the kids are talking about how difficult it will be when we leave. Hard for all of us. But it is in His hands now. All will be ok. I am so excited to go. I am thrilled to be meeting our son. I just love my children at home so much. The enemy knows how I struggle with worrying about them. I am the protective Momma Bear.

This is so much bigger than me. Bigger than our family. This is God's work.. God's plan. We just have to trust Him enough to keep walking forward.

3 comments:

  1. We're so excited for you! Can't wait to hear how it goes over there! With love, Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Karen, I just heard you are leaving the day after tomorrow to meet your son!!! WOW!! I'm so excited for you and your family!! We will keep you in our prayers. I can't wait to see your little guys face.
    Mary Coombs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not; the time will fly by. You will be home before you know it and missing your time there. If there's anything we can do, don't hesitate to call. We're covering you with prayer and hope you can post on your trip. Love, the Stewarts

    ReplyDelete