Cheeeeez!

Cheeeeez!

An Orphan No More- Home Where He Belongs

An Orphan No More-  Home Where He Belongs
Christian David Snyder!!!!!!!!

The Snyders minus 1

The Snyders minus 1

Friday, January 1, 2010

Home

We arrived home about 7 pm last night. I am so glad to be home!

We haven't posted much lately because we couldn't find any wireless access. We will have to have a new plan for communication next time. It was very frustrating that we felt limited in our ability to communicate with people back home.

We saw our little boy three times all together. By the third time, he blew me a kiss when I left. Then he reached for me. it was just a little, but he reached for me. He was in his caregiver's arms, going back for his lunch and a nap. He waved, blew me a kiss, and reached. He was torn between 2 worlds. My heart was torn....but so happy.

We completed some paperwork to move toward adopting him. Then we headed to the van for a long, 8 hour trip in a cold smelly van- back to the airport. We left our area around 8 pm and arrived at the airport in the wee hours of the morning. After some inconcenient luggage weight limitations for the trip back caused us to reaarrange everything in our luggage, we wandered around the airport until our 5:50 am flight.

We are home now. yay! Due to the fact that we only had a bed for 3 out of the 5 nights we were gone, we are in a bit of a stupor this morning. But throughtout our travels home, I kept picturing that face. That sweet little face with the big brown eyes. Forever in my mind and heart.

I hope he understands , that mama and papa are coming back for him.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to hear more...relieved to know you are safe at home. My heart is smiling.:)

    susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you guys are home! Anxious to hear about your next travel plans. But, for now, you both probably need some good sleep!!! God bless, Denene

    ReplyDelete